Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sew Excited

I got my Wrenly fabric and the fabric for the Summer Breeze quilt in the mail today.  They are beautiful!  I ended up having to change one of the fabrics.  The floral print on the light blue background was supposed to be on a white background, but the store didn't have anymore of it.  I'm really not disappointed though it's still really pretty and works very well with the other prints.
Dream a Little Dream With Me for Summer Breeze Quilt
Valori Wells- Wrenly



I also placed some orders for some new things today!  I started with Amazon and got a couple new books including both of Aimee Ray's books Doodle Stitching and Doodle Stitching the Motif Collection.  I then went over to Pinkchalkfabrics.com (who is having a summer sale!) and picked up a couple patterns, some fabric, and a fabulous magazine I can't wait to get!  Any other books I should look into getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment