Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What's next....

Today I went down to my quilt shop (Quilting Adventures yay!) and my local Joann's and got my fabrics for my next project!  I'm going to be doing a quilt for one of my friend's little girl.  She's turning 1 just a few days before my little bubba turns 1.  I don't think I'm going to get to start on it tomorrow.  It really depends on how stressful everything ends up being.  The boy has 2 doctor's appointments tomorrow back to back and is on diet restrictions.  He has to go under for a CT scan. :(  Let's hope everything goes well and we don't get home too cranky!

2 comments:

  1. Quilting Adventures! Are you a Texas gal? Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually we have a Quilting Adventures in Virginia! I'm glad you're lovin it! I hope to get some more stuff up here soon! I'm about to move so I hope I'm not too caught up in that for long!

    ReplyDelete