Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I would do for some anti-itch cream!

My knees are sooo incredibly itchy, just my knees though!



So after getting the Tinkerbell quilt done I decided to take a week and off and focus on the house.  Here is what I accomplished:

Cleaned and rearranged Munchkin's room
Cleaned and rearranged mine/TH room
Cleaned and rearranged "the room of despair" aka my craft room aka army gear storage room aka GUEST BEDROOM
Cleaned the living room and kitchen, both several times due to the Munchkin tornado

And that's about it.  It's a lot accomplished for me since I'm not really into this whole housewife thing yet.  It's a work in progress, I'll get there eventually.


So I just made my first online fabric purchase through FabricShack.com.  I like them well enough, their website is a bit awkward to manage at first but I found the best thing to do was let go of order and just browse till I find something I like.  And that's exactly what I did.  I found fabric for my next project, Summer Breeze from Last Minuet Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, and it's called Dream a Little Dream With Me by In The Beginning.

I also came by Valori Wells' new line Wrenly and OMG IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!!  So I got a bit of Wren- Cobalt and Rosette- Citrus.  I can't wait to get them!  I'm so excited!  I plan on using them in a queen size bed quilt that I designed last night.  I have a feeling though that this is going to take me a while.  I do not plan on quilting this myself so if you know of any really good long arm quilters that are reasonable in price please send me their info so I can take a look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment